Work for Us
Bakery Oven Operatives
Would you like to join our busy and demanding production environment that only works a four day week?
We are seeking Oven Operatives to work in our industrial bakery on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our working hours are 0700-1715, Monday to Thursday, although flexibility is required around these times. During our peak production periods overtime may be available.
Ideally we are looking for people with bakery experience, especially those that understand oven operations and cooking times.
We will also consider applications from people that have a passion for food and the aptitude for the role as training will be given.
- Previous bakery experience
- A team player
- Good understanding of food safety
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Putting racks of biscuits into the oven and removing them following production specifications
- Setting times and temperatures according to set specifications
- Recording information for traceability
- Accurate completion of paperwork including batch codes, recipe numbers
- 40 hour week, over 4 days
- Free parking
- Full training and PPE provided
- Progression is available for the right person in a supervisory role
Please click the link to our application form HERE- http://www.farmhouse-biscuits.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Application-form-pdf1.pdf
Closing date to receive applications is Friday 28 July.
No agencies please.
Please send all completed application forms to the following address:
Attn: HR Manager
Farmhouse Biscuits Ltd, Head Office, Brook Street, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 9PX England.