Work for Us
Thank you for visiting our “Work for Us” page.
Production Line Leader – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are expanding our team of Line Leaders in our busy packing department.
- Control the daily operation of Packing Lines
- Maintain correct number of employees on production lines at all times
- Keep employees motivated and ensure that production targets are met whilst meeting documented Quality Standards
- Liaise with Section Leaders to ensure sufficient packaging is available to meet daily production requirements
- Ensure efficient product changeover to meet the Production Plan and be responsible for line clearance and returns to the Warehouse
- Organise efficient and effective staffing for breaks
- Ensure all employees are wearing the correct PPE
- Ensure that weights are checked regularly and recorded, taking corrective action when required
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed for weight control, metal detection, coding and packaging integrity for traceability purposes
- Ensure cleaning, hygiene and housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and allocate tasks to staff
- Ensure that company rules and Health & Safety regulations are followed correctly at all times
- Carry out checks for example, label checks before issuing to the line, packaging checks, date codes etc
- Work with the machinist to record PORs, weights and carry out quality checks
- Management of staff issues including organisation of staff, file notes and welfare issues
Previous experience of supervising people and a production process is essential.
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 07:00-16:45
Salary: £8.98 /hour
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for packers and bakery operatives via our recruitment partner AM2PM.
If you would like to apply please contact email@example.com or call 07788274199